ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES THAT SET US APART.
OMS’s clients benefit daily from our history of creating financial success and health for every Association we manage. We offer a high-level, CPA supervised, hands-on team looking to improve or sustain the long-term financial well-being of our clients. Our careful stewardship and devotion to quality and personalized customer service is nowhere more evident than in the accounting and financial services we provide.
Our Financial Management Program includes:
- Set-up and Management of Association Held Bank Accounts
- Timely and Accurate Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- In-Depth Annual Budgetary Workshops with Regular Treasurer Workshops
- CPA Access During Financial Audits and Tax Preparation
- Detailed Delinquency Management by an Assigned Delinquency Specialist
- Real Time Delinquency Reports
- Personalized Payment Plan Progress Reports
- Bankruptcy Monitoring
- Collection Services Oversight
- Accounts Payable Services
- Accounts Receivable Services with Personal Lockbox Processing
- Compliance with Association Investment Protocols